Boulder Area Tennis Courts
Public tennis courts in Boulder fall into two categories:
- Boulder Parks and Recreation (BPR) courts. These are open to the public and include 32 courts in 10 locations spread among the 3 recreation centers and 7 neighborhood parks.
- Boulder Valley School District (BVSD) courts. These are open to the public whenever there aren’t conflicting school activities and include 20 courts spread among 3 school campuses.
In addition, the University of Colorado has 12 courts at its South Campus tennis facility. Although these are closed to the public, they are available with prior arrangement for local league play and tournaments.
- Arapahoe Ridge Park, Eisenhower Drive south of Arapahoe Ave. – 2 Courts
- Baseline Middle School, 700 20th St. – 2 courts
- Centennial Middle School, 2205 Norwood Ave. – 8 courts
- Chautauqua Park, 900 Baseline Road – 1 court
- Columbine Elementary School, 20th Street and Glenwood Drive – 2 courts
- East Boulder Community Center, 5660 Sioux Drive – 5 courts (one with practice wall)
- Fairview High School, 1515 Greenbriar Blvd. – 8 courts (will need to reserve with BVSD)
- IBM (Tom Watson) Park, 63rd Street and IBM Drive – 4 courts, lighted
- Knollwood, 4th and Spruce streets – 2 courts
- Manhattan School of Arts and Academics, 290 Manhattan Drive – 4 courts
- Martin Park, 36th Street and Dartmouth Avenue – 2 courts
- North Boulder Recreation Center, 3170 N. Broadway – 4 courts, lighted
- Palo Park, 30th and Redwood streets – 2 courts
- South Boulder Recreation Center, 1360 Gillaspie Drive – 4 courts
- South Campus Courts, University of Colorado, 4950 Table Mesa Drive – 12 courts (generally not open to the public)